Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blessed

Well the Superbowl is fast approaching and those that know me know I am UGA through and through; followed by all things SEC...so tomorrow I've got to tell you I love Peyton Manning as a SEC product and as a player and leader; I love Knowshon Moreno and Champ Bailey as UGA products. With that said it would seem as if I should be rooting for Denver and I might (although Chris Clemons another UGA product is playing for Seattle).

However, I stumbled across a tremendous Seattle fan by the name of Nick Magnotti. Nick has an amazing story that you can see here: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZhBw-jX9gs 

Nick passed away on January 7th...I am so happy he is without pain and in the loving arms of Christ...his wife and daughter are attending the superbowl and you know what I might just be a Seattle fan at least for a night... 

Grace and Peace!

No comments: