Sunday, May 1, 2011

Waiting Here For You


Recently, I was just so encouraged. I came across Psalm 27:14;

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

The feeling I got was just this expectant hope; a hope worth waiting for. My Study Bible says of this verse that we should look to Him with dependence and trust and when we do we are able to be strong, to be courageous, to take heart; no matter what!

There is a new song out (new to me anyway) sung by Christy Nockels (see video below) called “Waiting Here for You” and the lyrics remind us of all the Lord has done for us and as we come to grips with that we will “wait here for you with hands lifted high in praise.” That just sums it up so well!

Father, no matter what we will wait for you.

Father, no matter what we will be strong.

Father, no matter what we will take heart.

Father, we are waiting here for You with hands lifted high in praise. Amen and Amen.

Grace and Peace!

No comments: