Monday, May 26, 2014

Circumstances


I have been thinking about worship lately. There are times when I am just so joyful and my worship is heartfelt. But, there are times when troubles, fears, circumstances seem to weigh me down and my worship seems; well a little less worshipful. 

When I really stop to think about this I realize that our God is always faithful, always loving, always there and as such we should rejoice; we should be joyful despite our circumstances. 

This brings to mind Habakkuk 3:17-18 

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. 

So no matter what, we can rejoice in our Lord and Savior...Abba Father, we love you and trust you. May we always rejoice and joyfully worship you. 

Grace and Peace!

No comments: